Hi

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi
This is Andre. I'm just setup 220 fish only aquarium. Just as soon as I want to introduce coral I notice a haze across front glass of my tank. North Carolina says howdy.
Tell us you're story of your build . You can do a build thread . So you can show from day 1 and going forward with your journey . And welcome to r2r
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! The mention of the haze across your glass: are you asking what it is?

1000008981.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new