Hi!

Reefologist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Kevin, from Charlotte NC. I figured I may as well take part in this great compendium of knowledge. 175 gal SPS dominant mixed reef/2 x 40 breeders for propagation, and countless other tanks my wife brings home. I've been an aquarist salt/fresh for 20 years and reefing for almost 15. I look forward to trading knowledge and shooting the breeze!
 
Awesome Kevin! I like your screen name:) You found the right place for that!! Welcome to REEF2REEF!!
 
Cool thats whats this forum is all about. Welcome
 
Ty and Ty! It has been a name I coined for a while because I thought we should teach "reefology" in school hah! (I was 19)
 
Hi Kevin and welcome to R2R! We would love to see some pics ofyour 175...

-M&T
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new