Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter karenvas2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

karenvas2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, My name is Karen and I live in NJ. I have been at this for 3-4 months. My tank is 55 gallons with mostly softies and lps although I do have a monti that a fellow reefer in NJ gave me. So far, my tank is doing well (knock wood). I am excited about joining this forum and look forward to getting some useful and helpful advice.
 
Hi Karen welcome to Reef2Reef I have only been here a couple weeks but it is the only forum I am on anymore there are a lot of nice and helpful ppl here
 
Welcome to R2R!! I would love to some tank pics!! :)
 
Hi Karen, welcome to the forums! I'm here to get meaningful advice about corals and such as well, being kind of new myself. :)
 
45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Welcome Karen. Glad to see you found R2R. I should have mentioned the couple good sites to visit. This is definitely one of the good ones! :bigsmile:
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hey Karen! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new