Hi!

Murice

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new to posting on here but have been using this site for about a month. You guys are such a great resource and thank you all for being do active! If I have questions I'll ask em but it's been so easy to find the answers already! Here's a little zoa I bought and am proud of!

20200112_210828.jpg
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 
WELCOME!!! Sweet Zoa's! Good job on utilizing R2R to find answers without having to ask. YOu have evidently done your research!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new