Hi.

surferdude

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am new to this forum but not new to the aquaria. I enjoy saltwater fish very much as well as coral. I currently have a 56 mixed reef with a variety of coral and a few fish hopefully enjoying their home. I also have a biocube which is currently housing new coral.
My wife and I enjoy beach combing and discovering different types of critters and sometimes bringing things home for my tanks. I currently have some macro-algea and it looks beautiful in my set up. The fish really enjoy them too as they swim in and out of the macro.
With all thi said, I hope to meet some folks and build some friends. Until then, lets talk tanks!:tongue:
 
Welcome to R2R and please have a blast!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new