High End Acans Wanted!

andkanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
30
Location
Philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy some incredible acans for my 120 gallon mixed reef - Think solar flare, patchwork, jawbreakers etc.... show me whatcha have!
f00b54c4-5b1b-42a5-9ea2-c0b5da527489.jpg
 
IMG_5393.jpeg



IMG_4745.jpeg

IMG_4748.jpeg



IMG_5322.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg




IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_4366.jpeg IMG_4363.jpeg
 
Few different ones available
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 41
IMG_6327.jpeg
IMG_5391.jpeg
IMG_5361.jpeg
 
I've never shipped before but I do have a Holy Grail acan/micromusa for sale if you look at my page
 
IMG_6822.jpeg
IMG_6820.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new