High End Acro 5 pack up for grabs!

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sweet Reef Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
2,366
Location
Fairborn
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello R2R!
We are making a special offer on some of the high end acros from our 80+ acro thread.....

$450 Shipped!
Collage1.jpg

CC Bahama Mama
Tusis Rainbow Granulosa
Candy Corals Blazing Rainbow (very rare gem!)

Collage2.jpg

TCK Ultimate Tenuis
POTO Goofy Homewrecker Tenuis

This is over $100 off the original price!

All frag plugs are Oceans Wonders 3/4" plugs unless otherwise noted

You can also check out our other threads and the website for any “Cut to Order” pieces you’d like to add to your pack! SweetReefCorals.com

Here are some of the mother colony photos....
CC Blazing Rainbow2.jpg
POTO Goofy HW.jpg
Tusis Rainbow.jpg



We generally never have DOA issues since we are now using pure, food grade oxygen in the shipping bags. However, we do have standard 2 hour DOA. You must provide pics of the dead coral, in the sealed container for DOA to even be considered. In the case of a DOA we will issue store credit for the price of the coral that was lost minus pro-rated shipping charges. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Buy with confidence! We offer healthy, pest free coral at great prices!

Thank You!
Jesse
SR Logo Blk.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new