High End Acro pick 3 or more Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do

German blue, yellow tort, grape juice and Ora rose milli for $125 shipped

Pm sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Got a lot of pm's I'll answer in order but I think that all frags are pretty much spoken for.

Assuming there will be a few flakers, I'll let the next in line know for sure.

If you don't hear from me right away that doesn't mean you're out . I am just going to need to see what I have available.

If you sent me a pm you will get a response! it may be in a day or so but I will get back to you for sure. Thanks for your patience.


Thanks guys,

I guess I got your attention in this one.:clap2:

still no one want's my sweet little deepwater though. Poor thing

Though i'd ad that if anyone getting a pack is doing the sps grow out please let me know and i'll throw the frag in as well.
 
Last edited:
No need for a bump,but a good seller here! Props to adam for a sick collection.

Hope everythings doing good bud, ill be out there this summer sometime!
 
You still have a 6 pack available? Ha, just read the other pages, I responded without even looking lol..


Man I hope enough people flake out!!!
 
Last edited:
HOORAY FOR FLAKES! Or extra inventory! Either way, what a great deal for some classic favorites! I love my aquacultured Acros! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
 
Now that was a sweet pack I wish I would have gotten in on. And yes it would have been worth sleeping on the couch for. ;)
 
Alright guys.

Frags were all cut on friday and looking great.

I did my very best to get as large of frags as I could. A few of them have come in at just under 1-1/2" but all of them are chunky frags over one inch.

Respectively. If you are the kind of person that will get out the ruler and complain about size, and I mean this, please let me know. I'll issue you a refund immediately and give your pack to the next person in line.

The rest of you I believe will be pleasantly satisfied with what I cut. :thumb:



Some of these will start going out this week.

I'll contact you guys about shipping throughout the week.

I will also start contacting people about availability of some of the leftover frags

And again if any of you are doing the grow out please let me know and i'll toss that one in too.

Thanks,


Adam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new