High End Acro pick 3 or more Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a few left overs as of now but I am going through the list of people in line. I'll be happy to add you to the list if you like.

I may even clip a few more by the time this is all over with.
 
Got shipment! Awesome packaging and frags!

143043136-vi.jpg

IMG_6681 (Medium).jpg

12236385728-vi.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new