• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Acros for dirt cheap prices

Item Price
$40-$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling the last of my Acropora for as low as I'm willing to go, shipping $50 as I can't include it at these prices unless you take everything. Local pickup in Flatiron district of Manhattan. I Also have 5 OG Godzilla bounces about nickle size not on plugs I can include free floating with any order for $100, these are hardy mushrooms I have no doubt you can get to attach to a plug in your tank within days, I've just been too lazy to prepare them, and things in my tank bite/sting. Videos of my tank can be found @nanoreefernyc on instagram.


OG RR Avengers $200 (Sold)

1712184174365.png


1" + BK Chem Creme' and TSA Zombieland $100 each (BK Sold)

1712183671460.png


Large pink monti, SCOP, Vivid Insanity $40, $100, $75 (All sold)

1712184517485.png

1712184760342.png


CRT Red Riding hood $100

1712184361186.png


No Name Smoothie and Tusi Northern Lights Granny $50 and $75

1712183909955.png


WWC Deathwidow mini colony 3" $125 (Sold)

1712183522182.png




Also have these for sale if interested, but in no rush to sell them:


WWC True Rainbow Diaseris Plate 3" Circumference $750 (Hard to price because so rare, but saw much smaller pieces at RAP NY 2023 being offered for $2500)

1710370066067.png



WWC Diablo Diaseris Plate 3" Circumference $200

1710369097686.png
 
Last edited:
I guess it depends on the kind of dirt
If you can find any of the acros the same size for the same price, I'll match it. These are significantly less than I've ever seen them offered on here.
 
Those aren’t diaseris plates. Those look like shrooms.
 
BK Creme' and OG Avengers are both sold.
 
Insanity and SCOP both sold
 
Here's a pic of the Rainbow Diablo Diaseris from Tidal Gardens, Trying to find the FB listings for the True Rainbow but struggling. Took them 1.5 years to offer a frag shows why these are rare. They are plates that drop babies. The ones I am offering are the Flamethrower Diablo Diaseris which gets less color than this photo and the True Rainbow which is by far more rare and gets more chunks of color than the frag in this photo. Below is a admittedly blurry pic of the Mother True Rainbow Colony and my frag when I bought it, notice the potential of it to get much more non orange/red.

1712759442417.png


1712760102933.png
 
Last edited:
Pink Monti Sold
 
No name smoothie, TSA Zombieland, CRT Red Ridinghood, both plates
 
All Acros sold. Plates Available.
 
How much for the og godzilla bounce? Picture pleases.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new