High End Chalice Pack. CC Full House and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBs_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBs_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
282
Reaction score
85
Location
Northville, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
94168B5C-7E6F-4022-BBFA-02AD77352365.jpeg

$500 Shipped
1) CC sour cherry
2) CC Full House
3) CC Acid Rain

Standard DOA applies. Pics taken with iPhone under ATO blue+ and do not do these justice.

03DF4679-4A15-495A-B462-822DEB9D082A.jpeg
 
Would you sell just acid rain ? If so how much shipped to TN
 
I may split the pack as I have interest in #1 and #3. Let me know if you are interested only in the CC Full House
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new