High end hammers trade for others

Baller.reefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
112
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a huge variety of hammers I’d be willing to thin out for some other varieties I don’t have yet or other cool corals. Pm me for any better pictures & questions or visit my instagram page baller.reefs to check out more. Thanks for looking.
C178970C-855E-40A6-AD5F-E26BA746F2C0.jpeg
D3288D0F-3D6C-4C3E-B3D1-A0E6A320821B.jpeg
A00BA1F8-7DE3-4B61-ABF9-99BE14D74A58.jpeg
C3B4DC87-5811-4C5E-B34C-CA8F52184D3D.jpeg
359200B7-07C4-4697-8808-162F378CF329.jpeg
75A0A893-C662-4715-8EB9-0EA1E4E50437.jpeg
EC2C1FBD-1AD3-45B8-B244-1E27ADD743F4.jpeg
B18C4184-4CC1-4871-B55F-3068483C2594.jpeg
03F8CFBD-11DE-489A-9BF6-4B039F5BE474.jpeg
22A0708A-716A-4072-90B7-00A1DFF309B0.jpeg
B2235D55-3F94-483F-87C7-80FBF38649DE.jpeg
F84B3866-F14A-49DA-A403-002DEA12C4AC.jpeg
AB37820E-9C57-461E-BB40-081D92B68752.jpeg
E584BFDF-C4BB-4011-BF4F-D01972FEF229.jpeg
14916F7A-5B2C-4863-B2F6-13C3D95F5FF8.jpeg
1BDFCB55-13DF-4A49-854D-06903E4D2344.jpeg
335794A1-2A5A-4E09-B735-4A4C99C4DE6D.jpeg
FB3BB764-1ABB-4F48-AD1E-608B3D264E76.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Are you able to ship as well? I’m in Illinois..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new