- Joined
- Jan 28, 2021
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Korea
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
I’m currently trying to build a collection of zoanthids with a wide variety of different morphs.
I’m mainly looking for slower-growing or more unique varieties, so I’d prefer to avoid anything that grows too quickly.
I’m looking for some really special, high-end zoanthids. For example, Ultimate Space Monster Zoanthids and Little Shop of Horror Zoanthids are the kind of corals I’m interested in.
I’d really appreciate it if you could recommend some zoanthids that you personally love, or any well-known and highly sought-after morphs that you think are worth keeping.
Please feel free to share the names of any
zoanthids you think I should look into. Thank you!
I’m mainly looking for slower-growing or more unique varieties, so I’d prefer to avoid anything that grows too quickly.
I’m looking for some really special, high-end zoanthids. For example, Ultimate Space Monster Zoanthids and Little Shop of Horror Zoanthids are the kind of corals I’m interested in.
I’d really appreciate it if you could recommend some zoanthids that you personally love, or any well-known and highly sought-after morphs that you think are worth keeping.
Please feel free to share the names of any
zoanthids you think I should look into. Thank you!

