High-End Zoanthid Recommendations

peanut980702

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Korea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently trying to build a collection of zoanthids with a wide variety of different morphs.

I’m mainly looking for slower-growing or more unique varieties, so I’d prefer to avoid anything that grows too quickly.

I’m looking for some really special, high-end zoanthids. For example, Ultimate Space Monster Zoanthids and Little Shop of Horror Zoanthids are the kind of corals I’m interested in.

I’d really appreciate it if you could recommend some zoanthids that you personally love, or any well-known and highly sought-after morphs that you think are worth keeping.

Please feel free to share the names of any
zoanthids you think I should look into. Thank you!

1000066251.jpg
 
These are the zoanthid varieties I currently have:
- God Beast Zoa
- GMK Zoa
- Stratosphere Zoa
- Buttkisser Zoa
- Aoi Zoa
- Gold Leopard Zoa
- Rainbow VDM Zoa
- Thermosphere Zoa
- Strawberry Zoa
- Mind Trick Zoa
- Yoda Zoa
- Pink Diamond Zoa
- Electric Oompa Loompa Zoa
- butt Krakatoa Zoa
- Hallucination Zoa
- Dayglow Zoa
- Stratocaster Zoa
 
I picked up the one on top as a "lorax." It has a cool blue "lense" lover the yellow center. It doesn't have the most striking patterns like gmk or hallucination but is totally unique to everything I have or have seen. The "spitfire" next to it are ok too.



20260826_164424.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new