I am looking to move a few things, and need your help!
3 eye – Jcigars Orange Sherbert - $175
6 eye – Tyree Original Mummy Eye - $275
6 eye – Tyree Miami Hurricane - $175
5 eye - Tyree 4-color chalice - $175
3-4†Super Ultra S. Wilsoni - $225
Pics are representative, and not actual frags. Frags will be cut once payment is received, and allowed to heal for 7 days prior to shipping. Once I cut the frag I will send a picture to confirm that it is what we agreed upon, and will refund your money if you are not happy with how the frag looks in the picture. Shipping will be actual shipping from 55423, and will be FedEx Overnight.
All frags will be triple bagged, and will be shipped in a 1.5†styro cooler with packing peanuts and heat pack(s)
If you spend more than $400, I will cover shipping.
Other add ons available (all SPS will be ~1", some can be made larger):
Tyree Purple Monster - $75
Tyree Sunset Monti - $60
Myagi Tort - $25
Green & Gold Milli - $20
Tubb’s Pink Jade - $25
UFO Micro’s - $35/polyp
Non-Indo UFO Acan - $50/polyp
Orange Kush Chalice - $20/eye
3 eye – Jcigars Orange Sherbert - $175
6 eye – Tyree Original Mummy Eye - $275
6 eye – Tyree Miami Hurricane - $175
5 eye - Tyree 4-color chalice - $175
3-4†Super Ultra S. Wilsoni - $225
Pics are representative, and not actual frags. Frags will be cut once payment is received, and allowed to heal for 7 days prior to shipping. Once I cut the frag I will send a picture to confirm that it is what we agreed upon, and will refund your money if you are not happy with how the frag looks in the picture. Shipping will be actual shipping from 55423, and will be FedEx Overnight.
All frags will be triple bagged, and will be shipped in a 1.5†styro cooler with packing peanuts and heat pack(s)
If you spend more than $400, I will cover shipping.
Other add ons available (all SPS will be ~1", some can be made larger):
Tyree Purple Monster - $75
Tyree Sunset Monti - $60
Myagi Tort - $25
Green & Gold Milli - $20
Tubb’s Pink Jade - $25
UFO Micro’s - $35/polyp
Non-Indo UFO Acan - $50/polyp
Orange Kush Chalice - $20/eye