• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Mini Zoas Colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaouch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yaouch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Temple City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have some nice zoas I'm selling to raise some money for some equipments. I really hate to see them go but something got to give. Im in SoCal 91780, pick up is most welcome otherwise shipping will be $40 USPS overnight express. Buyer must be at home to sign for it so please make arrangements with me if you need them ship another day, otherwise I ship Mon-Thurs morning for next day AM delivery. It will be package in breather bags and foam box.

You can frag these and sell them for over $600+ at market rates. Here is what I got:

1. Blue Hornet colony 11+3-5 babies. $180
2. Scarface 5+2 babies. $125
3. Large colony of Darth Maul 19+babies $180

Take all for $400 shipped!


Zoos002.jpg

Zoos004.jpg

Zoos001.jpg

Zoos003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Am I pricing this too high??? I'm open to any reasonable offers or trade for some high end zoos....
 
Last edited:
DM and scarface sold...... Blue hornet left..... Anyone? I'll do $180 shipped!!! If not I'm keeping for myself....
 
Are these from your newly cycled tank??

Gorgeous Blue Hornets :).
 
its not really newly cycle.... its been up and running for about 7-8 months now...

Oh, I was just curious as you had said your tank wasn't ready for corals for 3 weeks...I guess I was confused by that PM and then this "for sale" thread. Thanks for clarifying :D.
 
Oh, I was just curious as you had said your tank wasn't ready for corals for 3 weeks...I guess I was confused by that PM and then this "for sale" thread. Thanks for clarifying :D.

Ah ic we were talking about my new frag tank setup.... The tank that these zoas in r from my 30gal nano... Sry for the confusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new