• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Mushrooms

Enchanted Reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some high end mushrooms ready to be re-homed. Prices are on the pictures. If you are interested in other types of mushrooms send me a message and I will send you some images of other gems in my collection. Shipping is a flat rate of $50 for all orders under $350. Orders over $350 will have free shipping. 2 hour dead on arrival guaranteed as long as you provide pictures showing the corals in their containers. For faster replies send me a text at 575.496.5392 please no calls.

final Spiderman Bounce.jpg Final frank 02.jpg Final og bounce.jpg Final Juggernaut.jpg Final Fire Mushroom.jpg Frank 01.jpg

Last edited:

emilio365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some high end mushrooms ready to be re-homed. Prices are on the pictures. If you are interested in other types of mushrooms send me a message and I will send you some images of other gems in my collection. Shipping is a flat rate of $50 for all orders under $350. Orders over $350 will have free shipping. 2 hour dead on arrival guaranteed as long as you provide pictures showing the corals in their containers. For faster replies send me a text at 575.496.5392 please no calls.
Interested but I don’t see the Pictures?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back