High end SPS Frag pack FS

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following SPS frag pack available. JF Fox Flame 3/4", JF Home Wrecker 1 1/4", BigR Walt Disney 1 1/4", and Vivids Confetti 1/2" $600.00 local pickup. Frags were cut on 8/10/19 and are healed and ready to go. Pics are under Radion/T5 hybrid - Radions running AB+ schedule and T5's are ATI B+ except the blue pic which is Radions under all blues. PM if interested.

All 4 frags
Frag Pack.jpg

Fox Flame
JF Fox Flame 1.jpg

JF Home Wrecker
JF HW 1.jpg

BigR Walt Disney
WD 1.jpg

Vivid's Confetti
Vivids Confetti 1.jpg

And the obligatory blue shot
Frag Pack Blue 1.jpg

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, I'm willing to split the pack up if anyone local is interested in individual frags. Prices for individual frags as follows:

JF Fox Flame $75.00
Vivids Confetti $150.00
BigR Walt Disney $150.00
JF Homewrecker $300.00

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prices are fantastic. The HW is multi branches and huge, comparatively. No shipping costs and you can see the actual pieces live before u pick up. What more can u ask for?

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prices are fantastic. The HW is multi branches and huge, comparatively. No shipping costs and you can see the actual pieces live before u pick up. What more can u ask for?
Thanks Van! How are the frags you got from me doing?

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff. I better start working some OT..:). I have been looking for Fox Flame for a bit
Just let me know when you want one. I can cut a very mice frag for you...

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is intersted in this pack, or individual frags, I am happy to bring them to the FRAG Metting Saturday. I also have a frag of Snipers Blue Something or Other from Battle Corals that is about 3/4" for $40.00 that I can bring.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the fox flame in his tank and it's the nicest I've seen. Makes me want to remove mine out of my tank and throw it away. JP
LOL don't do it! Thanks Jeff I appreciate it!

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the fox flame in his tank and it's the nicest I've seen. Makes me want to remove mine out of my tank and throw it away. JP
hahah well dont do that but if yer throwing it throw it hard towards gilbert..:) Hey sawjack could I ask a favor. when you have time could you post a pic of your confetti colony? I have a large chunky frag but I am struggling to see any colors yet. are anything close to what I say on your frag post. Than ks all. Hey Van!! How you doing?

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahah well dont do that but if yer throwing it throw it hard towards gilbert..:) Hey sawjack could I ask a favor. when you have time could you post a pic of your confetti colony? I have a large chunky frag but I am struggling to see any colors yet. are anything close to what I say on your frag post. Than ks all. Hey Van!! How you doing?
Will do. I'll try to get a pic today. it's not very big yet, but I have fragged it a few times to put pieces in diferent lighting areas to see where it does best so i have 3 in my DT, and another in my grow out tank.

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and started reading your Build thread. Sorry you went through all the heartbreak in FL. I tip my hat to all the reefers down there. Not sure I could roll the weather dice like that but then again I moved here a long time ago and I am spoilt. Haboobs.. Ha...boo...b The sunshine state's loss is our gain. I will for sure make a trek west to see your 750 when I get that JF.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and started reading your Build thread. Sorry you went through all the heartbreak in FL. I tip my hat to all the reefers down there. Not sure I could roll the weather dice like that but then again I moved here a long time ago and I am spoilt. Haboobs.. Ha...boo...b The sunshine state's loss is our gain. I will for sure make a trek west to see your 750 when I get that JF.
Here’s a couple of cell phone shots of two of my “colonies” of Vivid's Confetti. The smaller one really doesn’t qualify LOL.
B645FFFF-8BF7-4F4B-9E04-B969B3A93640.jpeg
24307595-77E8-4261-A949-7077280F7D3D.jpeg

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smaller one qualifies with flying colors. Nice.. Ugh!! I got some work to do. At least now I have a target. Thanks for the pics. considering this is my 1st sps tank I am satisfied that I am not killing anything and generally growth is good. Can I ask since you have it placed and I am still in the rack, what kind of flow and PAR works for this piece?

Last edited:

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back