TORCHES!! Buy 2 get 1 Free

Hi there,
What gonis and torches are available? Is the main page up to date with availability since this is kinda old post
 
How long did it take for your Goni to look like from the right to the for sale piece on the left?
 
@soreefed not sure what pics your speaking of, but I purchased a goni from Jesse and the second I pulled it from the container and it seen light it started to open up. 1 week later, my frag looks like his mother colony pics.
 
@soreefed not sure what pics your speaking of, but I purchased a goni from Jesse and the second I pulled it from the container and it seen light it started to open up. 1 week later, my frag looks like his mother colony pics.
Oh sorry I was referring to the picture of L1 with the closed up Goni next to it.Thanks for the reply!
 
gotcha, if you like purchase, I WOULD NOT hesitate to buy from him, shipping, customer service and frags are 10/10. Super clean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new