• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TORCHES!! Buy 2 get 1 Free

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Updated 6-22-22
As the thread says....Buy 2 torches and get a free SRC FATBOY torch. There are 2 Free SRC FATBOY’s still available!!

Last edited:

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
What gonis and torches are available? Is the main page up to date with availability since this is kinda old post

soreefed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did it take for your Goni to look like from the right to the for sale piece on the left?

soreefed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@soreefed not sure what pics your speaking of, but I purchased a goni from Jesse and the second I pulled it from the container and it seen light it started to open up. 1 week later, my frag looks like his mother colony pics.
Oh sorry I was referring to the picture of L1 with the closed up Goni next to it.Thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi there,
What gonis and torches are available? Is the main page up to date with availability since this is kinda old post
Page is up to date regarding torches. I’m still offering the free SRC Fatboy with a 2 torch purchase. PM me with requests.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How long did it take for your Goni to look like from the right to the for sale piece on the left?
Not sure what “right” & “left” you’re referring to as I’m on my phone. PM me with your questions and I’ll try to get you a good answer

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back