L1 and the frag beside it are 2 different gonis. The one on the left was a Goni I brought in that was on the brink of death. ;)Oh sorry I was referring to the picture of L1 with the closed up Goni next to it.Thanks for the reply!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
L1 and the frag beside it are 2 different gonis. The one on the left was a Goni I brought in that was on the brink of death. ;)Oh sorry I was referring to the picture of L1 with the closed up Goni next to it.Thanks for the reply!
Thank you for the kind words! Glad everything is doing well for you!gotcha, if you like purchase, I WOULD NOT hesitate to buy from him, shipping, customer service and frags are 10/10. Super clean