High End Torches

Item Price
150-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

bcarl77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
902
Reaction score
466
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-ASD HG (splitting single 3 ways)-500
-Reefdreamz OG Dragon Tamers (singles and larger) -150+
-Single TSA Holy Moly (250)
-TSA Blow torch colony (150)
IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3089.png

IMG_3084.jpeg

More pictures/videos upon request. Located in Tampa, please send PM. Not shipping at this time. IMG_3084.jpeg
 
Still have 1 double ASD, and a few blowtorches and tamers left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new