- Joined
- Jun 22, 2019
- Messages
- 1,618
- Reaction score
- 761
- Location
- Philadelphia
- What state or country do you live in
- Pennsylvania
Frags of Scareface Zoa Available
This is what i have:
4 Polyp Frag $25
3 Polyp Frag $20
1 Polyp Frag $10
I also have these:
10 Polyp Blueberry Field $10
4 Polyp Jedi Mind Trick $20
I can cut more polyps upon request! I can also cut Acid Trip and Koala Eye! Im located in PA 19114.
Pics with the name are to show you what they look like!

This is what i have:
4 Polyp Frag $25
3 Polyp Frag $20
1 Polyp Frag $10
I also have these:
10 Polyp Blueberry Field $10
4 Polyp Jedi Mind Trick $20
I can cut more polyps upon request! I can also cut Acid Trip and Koala Eye! Im located in PA 19114.
Pics with the name are to show you what they look like!

