high end zoa/palythoa, wysiwyg

minnowme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
87
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG zoas/palythoas which are ready to go to a new home. I can ship to the lower 48 states via FedEx Overnight Priority Next Day 10:00 a.m. Delivery (with the exception of some rural areas which do afternoon delivery.) Standard DOA applies.
-Hope you find something you’re looking for.
Message me with any questions. I am willing to consider best offers.
Thankyou.
-Mike

JFX AssKrakatoa
7 polyps
$520.00 shipped.

Bow Tie Blaster
20+ polyps
$440.00 shipped.

GB Butt Kisser
8 polyps
$325.00 shipped.

709A2893-79C2-4F9F-8D5A-137D7CF4850A.jpeg 44F4FE6D-BBE3-43B4-9377-3B6DB86A5420.jpeg BD288382-1615-48D4-BDC1-272E9ACDAE63.jpeg
 
**BOW TIE BLASTER PALYS ARE SOLD**
**GB BUTTKISSER ZOAS ARE SOLD**
~ JFX AssKrakatoa is still Available_
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new