High end zoas for lighting and or mp10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akwarius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
3,056
Reaction score
36
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says, I am looking for the following:

lumenmax or similar reflector 150 hqi
150w electronic ballast
mp10 powersupply and/or battery backup

zoas available for trade:

vivid rainbow
darth maul
gold and pinks
ding dangs
blue magicians
magicians
fruit loops
la lakers
bam bams
king Midas
rose nebula
blue palys
Hawaiian pe's
pink zippers
emeralds on fire
kaleidoscope
flaming pprpe
lunar eclipse
yellow lunar
nuclear sunset
Spartans pride
RPE
rainbow acans
red trachy
blue slimer
blue polyp digi
green slimer

I have experience shipping overnite. pm me and get a deal
please do not ask me if I am willing to sell.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new