High flow encruster advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter DVal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DVal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
381
Reaction score
273
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ledge that I'm looking to put an encruster on. Issue is that it is about 5-6in directly in front of an MP40. Id rather put an encruster there so it doesn't block too much flow. It'll have to be able to handle directly being hit by the MP40 at 100% at times. Par is about 280-300 at the spot. Id rather it be one that isn't an overly aggressive grower since it's on the main rockscape. Any advice? What about Porites?
 
bump

Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new