High Flow SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter KenRexford
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KenRexford

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
353
Reaction score
396
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 spots in my tank that offer a great mounting location for a frag except that a powerhead is lined up directly at that spot. On one location I mounted a pocillopora and it loves it. Did my research.

However, I don't want 2 pocillopora on each end. Any suggestions for a different coral for the other sode?
 
Any type of acro or monti would prob love a spot like that.
 
Milli's do very well in high flow, the extension they can have when happy is very nice.
 
Powerhead direct blow = no good but smooth skin acros might hold up best. Good luck. oh plus one on millepora however
 
What's a good beginner Millepora to suggest? I have success with poci, two seriatopora, and green slimer, but obviously my list illustrates my sps rookie status.
 
What's a good beginner Millepora to suggest? I have success with poci, two seriatopora, and green slimer, but obviously my list illustrates my sps rookie status.

Status doesn't matter. What's important is that they're pleasing/interesting to you. I still think a bright and glowing green slimer's awesome looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new