• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High Indo Eupyllia Pack

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homegrown Indo Frag Pack. Left to Right:
Purple Splatter Hammer, Gold Octospawn, Gold Hammer, Green With yellow/blue Tip Frogspawn. All Branching Indonesian Homegrown beauties. $250 Shipped.

IMG_20191015_160033988~2.jpg

MadCityReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homegrown Indo Frag Pack. Left to Right:
Purple Splatter Hammer, Gold Octospawn, Gold Hammer, Green With yellow/blue Tip Frogspawn. All Branching Indonesian Homegrown beauties. $250 Shipped.

IMG_20191015_160033988~2.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not a octospawn. As you can see from my picture Octo on the left Frogspawn on the right.

20191003_210851.jpg

OP
OP
dtpollard

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not a octospawn. As you can see from my picture Octo on the left Frogspawn on the right.

20191003_210851.jpg
It's a baby head but it is an octospawn. This is another medium sized head off of the same colony.
Yours are nice though. (;

IMG_20191004_163614891~2.jpg

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the great octo spawn bud. Obviously guy wanted to blow up your post cause your charging a reasonible price

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It amd the pink tip that was double the size of photo will do great I'm sure keep growing these sweet packs

MadCityReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the great octo spawn bud. Obviously guy wanted to blow up your post cause your charging a reasonible price

Obviously Sparky! Or maybe I was looking out for the buyer. Has NOTHING to do with cost but many many times have I seen someone selling what they think or was told was a octospawn but only be a gold frogspawn. Sometimes it is hard to tell unless you have both corals next to each other. So excuse me for looking out for the other person!
dtpollard thank you for posting a side by side. You are correct good sir and yes great prices! :)

OP
OP
dtpollard

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No biggie dude. I'm an old timer. I have some decent Euphyllias; some I never really see anywhere else. One of my personal favorites is Eupyllia Baliensis. It's to Hammers what Cristata are to Torches. Actually they don't really get as big as Cristata... Little adorable micro hammers. Lol.
I try to keep as wide a range of Euphyllia as my limited real estate will allow.

Back