Highend z/ps, check it out!

All pms are replied. Sorry for the confustion. See below for what the $300 pack include. shipping through Fedex Priority overnight is covered. Blow are Not wysiwyg pics, but wysiwyg pics will be sent to the buyer

yellow jacket, 2 polyp
yellowjacket.jpg


pink & gold, 2 polyp
IMG_1307.jpg


strawberry wines, 2 polyp
StrawberryWinelongskirt.jpg


Sunny D, 2 polyp
IMG_1002.jpg


forgot its name, 1 polyp
IMG_1547.jpg


stawberry sunshine, 4 polyp
IMG_1000.jpg


forgot its name, 1 polyp
IMG_1609.jpg


candy apple gold, 2 polyp
IMG_1606.jpg


forgot its name, 2 polyp
IMG_1496.jpg


candy apple red, 2 polyp
JasonFoxsBlookShot.jpg


sunflower, 2 polyp
IMG_1378.jpg
 
Good looking stuff, I just missed out on the ones I really wanted. Good luck with the sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new