• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Higher-End Acros

thereefguy0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have enough time to keep up with my acros as my work schedule gets busier and busier, so I am going to slowly frag them off and sell them. Will probably do mostly LPS soon.

Most of these from what I recall are Reef Raft Canada Acros and I believe there is a few Walt Disney's and a couple ASD Rainbow Milles

Most are 2"+ or multiple branch, only selling $140 for the Reef Raft Canada Acros and $120 for the Walt Disneys. ASD Rainbow Mille's only $100

I have let these heal for a week or two and were cut with a diamond blade bandsaw.

Regular DOA guarantee (2 hour)

Walt Disney (I have 3 available)
fullsizeoutput_dc9.jpeg

ASD Rainbow Mille
fullsizeoutput_dca.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dcd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dce.jpeg

All the others (most are some form of RR Canada)
fullsizeoutput_dc3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dc4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dc5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dc2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dc6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dc7.jpeg IMG_3716.JPG fullsizeoutput_dcb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dcf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_dd2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dd5.jpeg

OP
OP
T

thereefguy0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the PC Rainbow pic at the end. That piece is only $200. It's the tallest piece of the bunch.

OP
OP
T

thereefguy0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pm's answered.

As of now all pending, 1 walt disney, 1 asd rainbow mille, 2 fruitopia and the 2 rrc acros before the pc rainbow. All rest still available.

EasyReef87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in CA? Hoping for local pickup but shipping is fine if far. PM SENT

OP
OP
T

thereefguy0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just a reminder that everything is first come first serve, will not hold pieces unless there’s a deposit. Thanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back