Highlighter Pink Monti ID

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
152
Reaction score
68
Location
Tomball
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up from 'Unlimited Color Coral' in Houston at a frag SWAP. They called it 'Day Dream Monti'. I can't find any record of it online so checking to see if this is something else reborn.

20191125_142938.jpg
 
It is Z’s Day Dream monti. It’s color can range from fluorescent pink to bright tangerine orange with yellow highlights depending on your tank. It grows well and is very pretty.
 
that looks like JF Brainfreeze monti
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new