Highly recommended

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawy2510
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shawy2510

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
765
Reaction score
10
Location
England
I would just like to thank Joe for the zoas/palys I have just received. The polyps look very healthy & are based out & the shipping method was great. They were shipped across the pond & in transit for 2 days & as of now all polyps look fine.

I would highly recommend Joe & will deffo be buying more :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new