Hikari frozen Rotifers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
533
Location
Bega, NSW, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recommended this as a coral food. Has anyone had experience with it? Good? Bad? Average?
I always considered hikari as a high quality food, but I never see the name pop up here so thought id ask.
 
I use them for my dragonet, along with nutramar ova and pods :)

LPS aren't really be able to catch them, IME. Could work for SPS, though.
 
That was one concern I had. Especially because I have mainly corals that like bigger meatier pieces.
Thanks for the advice :)
 
I prefer using rotifers for my sps, and as mentioned above my mandarin when I do have them in store. For an LPS food though, theres plenty of other more filling options - but for a quick broadcast feed I'd say its good stuff. And for the price compared to other rotifer brand foods, its a steal!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new