HillBilly’s Nuvo 40 AIO

HillbillyReefer1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I finally did it. Unfortunately I’m still waiting on the sand I ordered tho. things have changed a lot in the past 20 yrs, rock work is one. I’m used to the wall of rock so yes I’m concerned with my rockscap. To much, little, suggestions?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
If you're worried about surface area for biological filtration, the back of the IM 40 Nuvo has some nice space in the bottom on the right & left of the return pump that cand fit some media (e.g. marinepure, maxspect, etc...). This could def help you gain some surface area/bacteria if you don't want to jam pack your display w/rock.
 
Honestly I’m more worried about the correct real estate for corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new