Hippo tang sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jazreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
159
Reaction score
53
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my hippo tang for a couple months now and he’s doing great. Always has an appetite, always active around the tank. I was closely looking at him today and noticed some spots, which I’ve noticed before and thought nothing of it. After doing some research I read about HLLE. Does it look like that’s what it is?
 
I’ve had my hippo tang for a couple months now and he’s doing great. Always has an appetite, always active around the tank. I was closely looking at him today and noticed some spots, which I’ve noticed before and thought nothing of it. After doing some research I read about HLLE. Does it look like that’s what it is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1474.mov
    8.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new