Hirata - 50G Reef Tan

That's definitly good flow for sure. Depends on what coral you plan on keeping.

Hi motortrendz, I'm planning to keep LPS corals, predominantly euphyllia, bbt anemones and in the future some acroporas.
 
Hi folks, I hope you're doing well.

This weekend I installed the ATO System, Refugium Light, and the RO reservoir.

Refugium Light

20190829_231345.jpg



In detail:
20190829_231452.jpg


RO Reservoir:
20190901_155206.jpg



SUMP final assembly


20190901_172422.jpg


Best Regards
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new