Hit by Brooknella

  • Thread starter Thread starter old guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

old guy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
Location
St Alberta Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R looking for some advice if your able I have a 150 gallon reef tank built into the house . My tank was hit by Brooknella and I lost 12 fish in less than 2 days a clown, tangs , coral beauty and damsals . I do have one chromis and a brown tang that survived and after about 3 weeks they are both looking better and doing well .
I’m looking for recommendations on next steps any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new