Hitch Hiker Identification

ReefCartel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
871
Reaction score
47
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this little Starfish hitchhiker. Good or bad fellaz?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431486857.442658.jpg
 
Differing opinions. Some say the white ones are okay, but the darker ones will eat corals. They can reproduce to infestation levels either way. I prefer to keep them out of my tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new