Hitchhiker ID

emilyann0713

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could somebody please help me ID this? I got new zoas in yesterday and dipped them in coral Rx before adding them to the tank. I put them in the sand as I had to leave and was planning on placing them today, but I didn’t see anything on them when I put them in the tank. I’m not sure if it hitchhiked and I missed it, or if it was in my sand bed already. I’m newer to the hobby and not sure what it is or if it is a pest, so I have cut the stem of the frag it is on and quarantined it in a container until I know what it is. I appreciate any help in figuring out what it is, thank you!

IMG_7637.png
 
Chiton
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new