Hitchhiker ID?

I don't think its a sponge, it is solid. Quick question, I don't want to make an entire new thread for this, for vodka dosing I should use about .5 ml a day or a week? My nitrates are super high right now.
 
I wouldn't use that method at all! I would use tweezers or glue the basterds.
 
Or a soldering iron bro that works magic!! Take the LV out and hit them with the iron
 
Don't torch it with fire because that's just going to create toxins in your tank. And we all want our little critters to thrive and be stress free
 
And just one more thing bro. Get macro algae for your nitrates!!! If you don't have a fuge running with your DT add it in your tank directly in the back of the tank. Have a live rock help hold it down
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425859648.425123.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425859658.221255.jpg
just like this bro
 
Yes that's what you want. You can order it online also. Even eBay will have chaeto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new