Hitchhiker please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter nano_reez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nano_reez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up a nice little mili frag yesterday then I dipped it in coral rx and in it went. This morning I looking at it and there is something on it looks kind of xenia like I'm not sure what it is or what I should do about it. Here are some pictures.
9dc2ae5e3688b45ec33bec4c5712dc3d.jpg

0c8e87de867b2d39cd7b60eeef0af081.jpg

659c62ad5e6cd5fcf8c1ca333be6b9cd.jpg
 
Looks to be a feather duster.
No harm to tanks they feed on particulate matter
 
Looks like a duster of some sort. But that is mostly just a guess because its a bit blurry. Does it look like its coming out of a tube?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new