Hitchhikers!

I was looking at the list. Look like some demons in there!
The gorilla crabs scarred me for life! The big one no kidding ate my Bella Goby like a sammich! By the time I saw it (a day) he was plucking and eating the eyeballs!! I about shipped my pants. Terrible animals!
 
Guess it depends on how much lbs of live rock you get. Usually the bigger the order, the more likely hood of certain hitch hikers. At least for my 2 5lbs marcos orders. I've gotten mainly dusters, bristle stars, stomatella snails, spinoid worms.

​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new