Hitchhiking RBTA?

Jlentz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a bta hitchhiker?

Mine has been on a weird walk a bout for the last few weeks and I finally caught him in the corner of the glass.
42133f20503c67878d5eaee504d9b6f4.jpg

Has anyone seen this before?

OP
OP
Jlentz

Jlentz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's settled down for now. Nothing really changed that made him start to move though I suspect now he was looking for more light. Thankfully he is on the opposite side of my tank from the gyre. He's uncomfortably close to the overflow though. But he's been there for a month now and seems happy so I'm leaving it alone.

The new snowflakes won't go near it and I've been adding sticks lately so next time it starts to walk it's probably going bye bye.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a bta hitchhiker?

Mine has been on a weird walk a bout for the last few weeks and I finally caught him in the corner of the glass.
42133f20503c67878d5eaee504d9b6f4.jpg

Has anyone seen this before?
They walk when there is something not to their liking... Like flow, lighting, etc.

I'm going to assume when you use the phrase hitchhiking that you mean he's just walking around the tank... And not that it actually came as a bonus hitchhiker on a rock you bought.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back