Hitler finds AEFW, gets upset. Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thales
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OMG! I'm in tears...."Do you still believe bananas cure ich!"
 
Is that Gary Oldman?
No. His name is swiss actor Bruno Ganz ( passed away last year @ 77) was a great actor as u can see in that video. It was from the film "Downfall" 2004 - about the last 10 days of Hitler in his bunker at end of war. About the best movie & portrayal of Hitler ever made. If ur into history u must watch it. *sorry for getting off topic.*
 
Ahhh yes I remember this movie clip going around! Lol

There were a thousand different renditions of this scene, and I made a few of them myself. I must say I’ve never seen a coral one. Lol

Brilliant!
 
Yes sad but true nothing much has changed in the last ten years of the hobby.:(
 
Yeah, there were a bunch of comic overdubs done to that piece of film. I seem to recall one about the Dallas Cowboys not winning the Super Bowl.
 
Awesome! So many good renditions out there.

Great job!
 
Too Funny! It almost makes me want to make my own rendition of something for the reefing community.

Thanks for sharing!

Arthroverts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new