Hittin' the road

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the next couple of months I'll be in Orlando, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Baltimore. As with all of my trips, I like to get in a session or two of reef aquarium photography.

If you have a reef aquarium that is relatively mature, i.e., has colonies, not a collection of frag plugs, and are wiling to have me invade your home for a couple of hours, send me a PM. These are business trips, so work comes first and schedules don't always mesh, but I usually have evenings to myself.

If you're interested, let me know.

Gary
 
When you're in Vegas, just drive up the road on I 15 to SLC I would love to have you stop by. It's only 420 miles away. lol
 
Too bad you won't be near Monterey. I could give you 11,500 gallons of reef to shoot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new