Hmmm good-bad news....

  • Thread starter Thread starter liverock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liverock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
284
Reaction score
647
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...my other 1/2 got blood tested...couple of days ago......she has the antibodies ...swab tests to come back in three days.

I was tested for the rona weeks ago....nada....

Couple of months ago...we both felt weird for a week....

we are both still breathing...the is 71 and I am almost 68....

She is type 0

I am B+

My neighbor has the antibodies also....had no symptoms..ever...

weird stuff !

Richard TBS
 
He was in Spain....when the SHTF....got the last flight out..of Madrid.....before the lock down over there....months ago....must be the Spanish version rona! LOL
 
I'm about 90% sure I had it back in late Feb when a family member got back from Italy. He also tested positive along with my cousin and we all got sick at the same time. We all had the exact same mild symptoms for 10 days then poof...gone.

While we are waiting for a vaccine I really wish we would work on a blood serum test to help flag people that will potentially have a bad time with it.
 
She got her swab results today....negative.

Couple of months ago we bot got weird headaches....and shoulder pains...and a bit of GI issues...lasted about 10 days...then went away....pretty sure it was the rona.....

I was blood tested a few weeks ago.....nada...she just tested positive for antibodies...so pretty sure we both had it and recovered....would like to think that ...
 
I’m high risk also, I hope it all turns into nothing, thanks for sharing, Godspeed.....
Gheez, in related news today...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new