HO LE CHIT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schweezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schweezy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mandarin jumped out and I have it on video. Poor guy was out of the water for 10 min. Fortunately I found him in time and when I put him in the tank, he swam to the bottom. Took him a while to remove his slime coat. There’s audio too so make sure you turn that on.

Mandarin Jump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new