HOB aqua max 1.5

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlarriva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tlarriva

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Centreville
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took everything apart and the diffuser isn’t staying seated on the motor. The water is not being sucked up in the intake. Is it broken? Do I need another protein skimmer?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new