Hobbie Bug Euphotica 16" Dimmable LED?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KVYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this light worth it? Is it good in the long run? Does it come with 2 cords? I can get this for $110 on Amazon Prime. Reviews about it?
 
I had two dimm hobbie bug led unit over my old 120g tank and they where good light no problem growing coral and hobbie bug has good customer service.one of my units got wet and the blues went out and they sent out a new light right away and i didnt have sent the old light before they shipped out the old.
hope this helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new