Hola from Minnesota

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtfatwork
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtfatwork

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to drop a line and say hi from the frozen tundra. I have been doing the reefing thing since 2002 and a few of you probably know me from that other site. Anywho, I have a 220 gallon SPS tank, and a 120 gallon LPS tank. I have been collecting high end pieces for some time now and am always looking to expand my collection. I am a broadcast tech by trade, but have been unemployed (laid off but I like to say I am retired) for about a year now, so I have had plenty of time to obsess about my tanks, lol.


Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself :)

Mary
 
Sorry about the your employment...I think... :D

Anyway, welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new